Sunday 12 February 2012

breathe in, breathe out, let's do something different.

























i have absolutely nothing to do today. i decided to cut up an old shirt, unfortunately i forgot to take a 'before' picture, but the after effect is pretty cool. i was thinking about bleaching it, but i tested a patch of one of the sleeves and it went some weird sludgy colour, not the white or yellow i was hoping for. before, it was a long sleeve maroon shirt, it's a mens size L i think. i changed the collar, by adding leopard print material to it, and i cut the arm holes, so they end around my waist length. the actual shirt came down nearly to my knees (which means it's pretty long, i'm 5 foot 9) so i cut it to around him length. then i ended up tucking it into my jeans, adding a fur coat and going to town! i took a few pictures before i went as well, my new camera is still confusing me but i'm gradually getting the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment