Friday, 16 March 2012
1. black The Smiths top, oversized, sleeves cut off, tucked into maroon flippy velvet skirt with a long pearl necklace, black creepers and white frilly socks.
2. high waisted bottle green shorts, preferably with an acid wash effect and studded pockets. with a racer back black shirt with some form of pattern or slogan on the front, paired with white creepers, lilac frilly socks and probably nude tights, knowing england! i'd probably wear it with a long gold chain necklace as well, and some gold bracelets.
3. tie dye shirt with short sleeves, but baggy. half tucked into pale blue high waisted shorts, with white tights with pale pink spots on them and black brogues.
4. sheer white blouse with studded collar and pocket. long sleeves with studded ends. black strapless bra underneath and black velvet leggings. preferably paired with docs of any colour, maroon or teal preferable.
5. black velvet maxi skirt, waist high, with a aztec patterned sleeveless shirt tucked in and black creepers.
6. black bandeau top with pastel flippy skirt pulled high. white/nude tights and black creepers.
7. pastel green shorts and purple 'wasted youth' shirt half tucked in. white/nude tights, pale pink creepers and white frilly socks.
8. black high waisted jeans with a pastel tie dye short sleeve shirt with studs on the collar. jeans turned up a few inches at the bottom with pale green boat shoes.
9. vintage faded american flag top half tucked into grey/acid wash jeans and white docs.
10. high waisted denim blue straight leg levis, with a black bandeau top and a checked shirt undone on top, and a leather jacket on top of that. tan brogues as well.
i haven't posted in ages! well, about a month, which let's be honest is ages. i can't even say i've been up to much for an excuse, because i haven't. in all fairness, i've had loads of revision to do for my gcses, which is about as fun as it sounds, eg not very. on the plus side, in my spare time (which i should have spent blogging!) i've been designing some more clothes.
i bought this top from new look for £3, and then cut off the sleeves and decorated it, and added studs. i'm pretty happy with it, considering it cost me only £3! i'm planning to sandpaper parts of the bottom to make it look more tatty, and maybe add some slits or something.
I also decorated these shorts. i bought them for £5 from primark, and they were bright green. i was planning to bleach them white, but i didn't leave the bleach on for long enough so they turned pastely green/white, with a tie dye kind of effect. i added a cross on the back (keeping up with fashion you see!) and some studs on the front. i might put them on ebay because they don't fit me, although i guess they're an incentive to lose weight.
I think i'll wear them in the summer together, along with my black creepers, or white ones if i can buy them before! i also bought some pale pink creepers from ebay, but i'm not keen on them. they're too rounded at the toes, i prefer the pointed ones more. they're such a nice colour though, it's just the style which i'm not keen on.
They'd be perfect for the current pastel theme, if i wore all three things together. perhaps with white frilly ankle socks and a long pearl necklace? might have to work on something like this, keep a look out for this outfit! i think it would be perfect for a festival. the shoes are growing on me as i'm planning outfits around them - i might change the laces to white ribbon as well.